What You Need:
Pastel colored tissue paper or tissues
Chenille stem or pipe cleaner
How To Make Them:
1. Cut tissue paper into rectangles of desired size (5"x7" works
well), or use tissues, opening any folds.
2. Stack 4-6 pieces of tissue paper. Use the same color or different
3. Fold the tissue in accordion pleats (like a fan), working from the
4. Wrap one end of the chenille stem or pipe cleaner around the
middle of the folded tissue paper.
5. Gently separate each layer of tissue paper by pulling upwards
toward the middle of the flower.
|Picture Books That Explore and Illuminate