Everyone knows that worms are creepy crawlers but did you know that they’re very important to your garden? For a research project, find out how worms work to make your flowers grow. And as a reward make yourself a batch of this crawlericious recipe.
Worms In The Mud
What you need:
* Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix * Gummy Worm * Oreo cookies or chocolate wafer cookies * a mixing bowl * four clear plastic cups (the better to see the worms)
What you do:
1. Prepare the pudding in the mixing bowl according to the package directions.
2. Put the bowl in the refrigerator so the pudding can set.
3. When the pudding has set, crumble most of the cookies into the pudding bowl and stir.
4. Stir in most of the gummy worms, saving some for later.
5. Divide the mixture into the four cups.
6. Crumble the rest of the cookies and put more crumbs on top of each cup.
7. Place a few worms into the top of the "dirt" so that they peek out from under the crumbs.